How to make homemade skin toner
If you want the perfect, glowing skin, then you know facewash is not enough as it tends to disturb the pH balance of your skin, and you need to apply a toner to restore that balance.
Here are some ways to make skin toner at home. However, remember that if your skin reacts to any of these mixtures, you could have an allergy to one of the ingredients. If you feel any itching or pain, wash the mixture immediately.
- Apply fresh lemon juice on your skin for 10 minutes and then wash it with warm water.
- Mix equal proportions of water and vinegar and apply it on your face with a swab of cotton. Wash off with normal water.
- Mix one grated, medium-sized cucumber and half a cup of curd together and leave it on your face and neck for around five minutes.
- Mix one teaspoon of milk, one teaspoon of honey and one egg together and leave it on your face for 10-15 minutes. Wash with cold water.
- Grapes are a good natural cleanser- peel one or two and rub them over the face then rinse with cold water.