Simple home remedies to remove blackheads
As if pimples weren’t bad enough, women also have to worry about whiteheads and blackheads. Mostly found on and around the nose and the chin, blackheads can be painful to remove.
Beauty experts say that a disciplined beauty regime and regular clean ups are an effective way to keep blackheads at bay. Here are some simple DIY home remedies…
- Steam is one of the best ways to open your pores and remove blackheads and whiteheads.
- Steam your face for about five minutes.
- Gently wipe your face and use a blackhead remover to squeeze them out. Remember not to apply too much pressure or you might end up scarring your skin.
- Invest in a good quality face scrub and remove dead skin regularly. When it accumulates, it blocks pores, causing blackheads. You could make your own face scrub at home by using natural products like honey, almonds, milk or sugar. An effective home remedy is to grate a potato, rub it on your face and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Apply a moisturizer after patting your face dry with a soft towel.